Miguelangel Guadalupe Herrera

Miguelangel Guadalupe Herrera
My newest addition!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Starting over...again..from scratch...at 38

I am a 38 year old mom of 15 year old identical twin girls, an 8 year old daughter, and a new 2 1/2 month old son. I had my twins young, and in the '90s. Back then wind up swings were still going strong, you didn't have to sit in a booster seat till age 8, and I had never even heard of a Moby wrap. I thought I knew everything back then, so when I got pregnant with my beautiful son, I had NO idea how much the market had changed in the last 8 years since having my daughter. This is my second marriage and I am starting over again literally. I can't believe how everything has changed, not just products, but advice, information, BLOGS..I don't know how I survived without all this when my twins were little! I am creating this blog to share my experiences with you on being a new mom AGAIN after almost 16 years, and literally....starting over...again..from scratch..at 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment